- Difficulty Easy
- Preparation time 5 minutes
- Cooking time 8-10 minutes (standing time 20 minutes)
- Serves 4
- 4 x 300g Lean T-bone steaks, about two fingers thickness (about 2–3 cm)
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Filippo Berio Toscano Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Preheat a lightly oiled griddle pan for 5-8 minutes or until hot. Place the steaks onto the hot pan. Cook for about 3-4 minutes on each side for rare steaks. Remove from the heat and dust lightly with salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste. Serve immediately, with a generous drizzle of Filippo Berio Toscano Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
The intense, bittersweet aromas of a succulent grilled Fiorentina go well with a punchy, tannin-rich wine packed with flavour. The perfect match would be a mature Chianti Classico DOCG.